Dr. Reddy, a native of Maryland, attended Howard University’s accelerated medical/dental program and completed her doctoral degree at the University of Maryland Dental School with honors. Dr. Reddy completed a general practice residency program at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New York, where she gained experience in head and neck trauma, cancers of the head and neck, orthognathic surgery, and interdisciplinary orthodontic and pediatric treatment. She received her orthodontic specialty certificate and master’s degree in oral biology from the University of Detroit, Mercy.
Dr. Reddy maintains professional memberships in:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Society of Orthodontists
- Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Frederick County Dental Society
Dr. Reddy currently resides in Bethesda with her husband Roger and daughter Asha. In her free time, Dr. Reddy enjoys traveling, reading, exercising, and spending time with her family.